flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flash

Hi. Im trying to uplaoad a little flash calendar from Coffee cup to my website. I have pasted up the html content and i have the swf file but i dont know what to do with the xml file to get it working. I was wondering how can you use the xml in blue voda to get the app to load. It is kind of hard to explain. The software is free to download from the vendor entioned and if someone could download it and try to pt it on a page they might know what im trying to ask. Hope im not overstepping the mark in looking for too much help.

Re: flash

Hi, usually with coffee cup, you produce the item & press something like create. When you do this, it creates several files which you upload to the server & it also creates a code that you paste into an html box on your web page. Make sure all files & the page are in the same directory.
    It’s more than lightly me? But I haven’t been able to get one item of coffee cups software to work accept the form software they do. I am not sure if it’s a compatibility issue with the server? But let other confer this.
    Be intresting to see it working. (post back if you do)

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X