saying hello and asking question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saying hello and asking question

Hi, I am completely new to all of this! I guess I am website builder virgin! I am not with vodahost as my server, that happened because a friend told me what to do step by step, but as I am getting into it I am realizing I may change my host as there is no forum with the server I am with.
    I found this one as I was asking questions about the website builder program that came with the server, and (they) stopped answering me saying it was a programmer problem, which I can find no help.

My problem is when I go into the hyperlink edit appearances (of the copy) I change the colors, boldness, etc, but when I preview it, or upload it, it is still registering as the default blue with the underline. I have so many links to do I can't accept the same color throughout, is this just a glitch in the program, I have downloaded it twice. I noticed your website builder program and the one I have used the same designer, Pablo. Can someone help me please?

Re: saying hello and asking question

Well you would need to edit your css stylesheet most likely as its over riding what you do inline according to the division you are in. Or you would need to create an additional style sheet for this specific area that you require the changes on.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: saying hello and asking question

Thank you, Karen, I will check out the stylesheet, since yesterday, though, a box came up and asked me if I wanted to debug the program. I selected yes, but nothing happened. I am running spybot and adaware now, hoping for the best, and will see if the stylesheet (I need to find out what that is) can override any bugs. I thank you for your help.

Comment

BlueVoda Versus Servage.net

I downloaded the BlueVoda version of the same Website Builder program as is on Servage.net and the edit hyperlink appearances works perfectly!
        How do I switch from Servage.net to BlueVoda, I just started with them, anyone know what the policies are for switching, or if it is possible?
        Thanks, Karen

Comment

Working...
        X