HTML Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML Box

Im not sure if this was posted somewhere else but it can get a bit hard to look through everything posted here and find out whether or not it was already addressed. Anyhoo i was wondering, (if their isnt already a way that i have yet to figure out, if their is please indulge me), ive noticed this talked about alot everwhere on the forums; The admins state a lot of the time that it helps to resize the custom html box to the approximate size of the inserted html code, so you can better aproximize the rest of your site. What ive used during my building process is the side rulers; i scanned the html code until i found out the size of the inserted w/e and then used the side rulers to make it about that size and its worked pretty well for me. Although i had this idea about maybe you giving an customize bar in the html window. Right above the box that you open and insert the html into i was thinking you could put a box where we can just type in the hight and width of the object and it would automatically resize it the way we need it. Any thoughts? ^_^

Re: HTML Box

sounds like a great idea.
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Working...
    X