Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new babychats forum

Hi Everyone

I have my new website up and running its for all mums and dads out there or people with babies and children the main part of this site is the babychats forum..

This is to show off ur children worries and problems and to share ur experiences with other mums and dads..

I would like people to let me know if they like it and if things can be changed about..

The website is: www.babychats.co.uk

Many thanks
    Kez
    x
    sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Re: My new babychats forum

You've put a lot of work into your site, and it shows. Great job! The forum looks good too. You're probably looking for critiques, but I didn't see anything wrong.

Comment

I would have to agree - very nice job indeed. If i had to be reaaaaly picky I would say the links buttons in the bottom link area (ie just above the Copyright sign) could be centred, also the Terms & Conditions link is a little off centre.

Also that the site for me loaded a bit slowly, but I dont know what you can do about that :-

But the MAIN thing is that the site is inviting and safe, so ppl feel they can open up etc.

Now work on your SEO and get it up in the rankings!

Well done,

regards,

Will
      A manual to help small-business owners . http://www.entrepreneurshipz.com

Comment

Excellent idea you have there, Kez.

Down the road...can you create a site for parents of grown children and teenagers?!
        Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Hi all...

Thank you for your thoughts on my website and I will take into account what you have said thank you...

And with regards to a site for grown children teenagers I have thought about this alot and is on the drawings boards..

Thank you again..
          Kez
          x
          sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Comment

I agree with those before me. I think the site is very inviting and a great idea. i hope you do well with it.

Well Done!!
            Best Regards,
            Alex
            Surveillance Systems
            Restaurant POS | Retail POS
            Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Working...
            X