web page from Blue Voda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web page from Blue Voda

Can I see web page from someone that he created in Blue Voda? How that must look? thank you

Re: web page from Blue Voda

Sure, have a look in most forum members signatures ... most people have their website address in their signatures.

Here's mine

http://www.ladyeye.net

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

here's mine www.designsbymapillar.com

Comment

And you have done it in Blue Voda? You have learned that steps and you can done your web site? How long have you learned that? It is so boring to me! I little bit learn, and I dont have mood after that. It looks that it havent many steps. But is this program like working in other programms or?

Comment

Originally posted by Chriss
          And you have done it in Blue Voda? You have learned that steps and you can done your web site? How long have you learned that? It is so boring to me! I little bit learn, and I dont have mood after that. It looks that it havent many steps. But is this program like working in other programms or?

have a look at my blue voda tips you may undestand a little further ... and yes all created in blue voda ... it's time consuming but basically you will be able to catch on.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I actually love using bv. It's like crocheting to me...very distressing. I guess you have to like stuff like that, but diffinitely that a look at the General's (LadyEye) tips, you will find it very very helpful. And if you still have questions, never hesitate to come back here and ask.

Comment

Working...
            X