Check Me Out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Me Out!!!

Fashion chick gone webster. My first attempt at this stuff. Love everything except the shopping cart! Very difficult for someone who does not speak computer. I welcome all feedback from fellow Vodsters. I continue to revise as family and friends point things out to me.

Choi,
    Gwen

http://www.twelvebeads.com

You've done a very nice job, don't you worry.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I like it very much...well done!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Wow:)

I really like your website.
        ::Steven.H::

Comment

I think it's a REALLY nice site!

I'm sure you're very proud. After doing something as good as this for your first attempt...I'm sure you won't be able to stop yourself!

Keep up the good work!
          Ruth

http://www.okose.com
          Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

Originally posted by rdarko
            I think it's a REALLY nice site!

I'm sure you're very proud. After doing something as good as this for your first attempt...I'm sure you won't be able to stop yourself!

Keep up the good work!
            Thank you. Your website is soooo pretty. LOVE it!!!

Comment

Very Nice Site. Be sure to include it in the 'search engines' pile of sites to crawl. Future customers could be out there and happen to stumble on your site by searching in the near future.

www.submitexpress.com has an okay submit tool, it's free. They also have a page analyzer that provides you with the right keywords and metatag 'mumbo jumbo' that help in your 'search engine optimization (did I spell correctly-oh well)' attempt.

Sincerely,

Gerard Petty
              gerardpetty@gerardpetty.com
              "If it's Real Estate in Florida, It's My Business"

www.gerardpetty.com

Comment

Hello Gwen,

Nice website, like the thing you've done with the circle.

About the shop: Mabey it's possible to make some categories in stead of displaying all your items. It took quite some time before all the images were downloaded.

Greetz

Paul

Comment

Hi Gwen,
                  Your site is beautiful. Simply stunning. Well done!
                  Just a note - I'm still a dial up dinosaur and it took a long time to download the images of your products.

Good luck,
                  Amanda

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Slow download for gallery

It has been brought to my attention that my gallery downloads very slowly. I removed many unnecessary items that were just for show in hopes this would help speed things up. The photo gallery seems to be the easiest way to add and delete images. I would love some suggestions on other ways to show my goods or speed things up. My items are one of a kind so I would love to keep them together if possible. I have refined this site so many times that it doesn't look like it did when I posted my Check Me Out. For a newbie like me it is all a guessing game.

http://www.twelvebeads.com

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by gdprealestate
                      Very Nice Site. Be sure to include it in the 'search engines' pile of sites to crawl. Future customers could be out there and happen to stumble on your site by searching in the near future.

www.submitexpress.com has an okay submit tool, it's free. They also have a page analyzer that provides you with the right keywords and metatag 'mumbo jumbo' that help in your 'search engine optimization (did I spell correctly-oh well)' attempt.

Sincerely,

Gerard Petty
                      gerardpetty@gerardpetty.com
                      "If it's Real Estate in Florida, It's My Business"

www.gerardpetty.com
                      Gerard,
                      Thank you for this useful info. I have submitted to some places but I will continue to submit. I am networking with other related sites to try and get my link posted and I have a couple in the process now. It is going slowly but I prefer that since I am so new to the game.

Thanks again.
                      Gwen

Comment

Re: Check Me Out!!!

Very well done! Your product is really unique. I would love to get one of your rosary prayer beads for my Sister who has just converted to the catholic faith. hmmm... Fancy a craft trade? check out my site www.sewcherry.net see if there is anything you like. Also if you haven't bee there before you'd love theswitchboards.com it's a crafty business forum. All the best.
                        Mindy

Comment

Working...
                        X