AAA Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAA Logo

I've never posted about this, and I dont know why.

For well over a year I have used a program called AAA Logo to help with texts for header images, I figured others might be interested in it.

Its has a couple hundred fonts to choose from, some look really good, some I don't see why they are even in there....

There are over two thousand images that can be added (They are black-scale, you apply color to them, nothing fancy).

You can use gradients, shading, borders, etc on both text and images.

You can import and export images.

The only downside is it cost money, its $50 for license, but for the amount of time it saves it was worth it to me.

Heres the website if anyone wants to take a look,
    Premium logo creation software. Make your own logos for web or print. Over 10.000 logo icons & 1000 logo templates are included

You can download a trial, i recommend people (like me) who have trouble with photoshop to give it a try, you mind find it a huge time saver

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Re: AAA Logo

Originally posted by Watdaflip
    I've never posted about this, and I dont know why.

For well over a year I have used a program called AAA Logo to help with texts for header images, I figured others might be interested in it.

Its has a couple hundred fonts to choose from, some look really good, some I don't see why they are even in there....

There are over two thousand images that can be added (They are black-scale, you apply color to them, nothing fancy).

You can use gradients, shading, borders, etc on both text and images.

You can import and export images.

The only downside is it cost money, its $50 for license, but for the amount of time it saves it was worth it to me.

Heres the website if anyone wants to take a look,
    http://www.aaa-logo.com/

You can download a trial, i recommend people (like me) who have trouble with photoshop to give it a try, you mind find it a huge time saver
    ..........Yes AAA is a great little program. I picked it up a year or so ago as well, mainly for the over 2000+ LOGO elements offered in the program which I use in another GREAT piece of software called: http://www.thelogocreator.com/ which I use religiously!

Bill

Comment

Working...
    X