Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for someone who can insert template for me

Hello

I am looking for someone who can insert a template for me .
    From www.drupal.com

into My Vodawebsite builder .
    I like the templates there because they cover both right and left of the pages almost entirely .

Please PM me for bids

Re: Looking for someone who can insert template for me

The link you have there has Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access / on this server.
    well for me anyway.

Not knowing what sort of template it is will mean little or no response, you would do better to clarify your needs, is it for a html page, forum, phpbb, vBulletin, SMF.
    The PM's are turned off on this for members.

Comment

Hi Sorry

http://drupal.org/project/Themes

This is the correct size , those templates are 10 times better then voda templates in their simple easy to fix style.

SO if you know how I can insert one of those templates into Bluevoda websitebuilder I would be thankful.

Comment

As i understand it Drupal is a web building site you download there software use there themes and modules, i don't believe there themes will go on to bluevoda page, it seem to me to be like a phpbb or vBulletin were you just change the theme to your liking. i believe and i may be wrong you would not be able to use there templates or themes on bluevoda page as there themes are the site itself. to read more visit here

Comment

Hi

How can I download and use Drupal website builder ?

It seems difficult to understand

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamed
            Hi

How can I download and use Drupal website builder ?

It seems difficult to understand
            '

You would probably have to ask them. This site promotes Blue Voda website builder. That's like asking Chevy how to fix a Ford truck... you just don't do it.
            Best Regards,
            Alex
            Surveillance Systems
            Restaurant POS | Retail POS
            Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Originally posted by aconstas1
              '

You would probably have to ask them. This site promotes Blue Voda website builder. That's like asking Chevy how to fix a Ford truck... you just don't do it.
              Your posts are bodering on becoming counter-productive to the progress of the Community, Alex.....we strive to serve all of our clients, with all of the products and services offered!

You certainly have the ability to host your Drupal site in your VodaHost Account, but for detailed support and the best way to familiarize yourself with it would be the offical Support offered in their Support Forum.

As with other CMS applications, both Drupal and Joomla are open source, which allows you the opportunity to expand and improve your foundation with complete independence.

I would suggest that you seriously consider using Joomla, which in my opinion, is a superior tool that is available Free with you VodaHost account via the Fantastico! Resources Center in your VodaHost Control Panel.

Many of your peers have successfully used Joomla to create their winning sites, which features integrated Forums, Blogs, Carts, and other unique applications built in.
              Learn More about Joomla prior to installing Free with your VodaHost account.

>> In response to your original question: You need to be able to open the instructions that come packed with any template, and follow them exactly to properly install your selected style. It is not difficult, but you must follow the directions precisely!
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

i'll help you... Just download the file from durpal the open it and click on the text file.. copy the whole of the text inside and paste it in to a html box in voda.. then preview it in browser. it will the show the file as it should be, but it will have the details of the durpal script in it... so whilst in browser you need to press print screen, which is at the top right of your keyboard... then close preview and click on the start icon at the bottom of your pc and click programs then accessories then open paint.. press Ctrl & V at the same time to import the image and edit it in Paint so that all the scripted sections are blank & you are just left with a background... then save as a jpeg.. then open voda and insert it as an image the right click on it and lock..

Whammmm a cheat template!!!!

Good Luck

Check out my sites
                www.halo360.co.uk

Comment

with the new voda websitebuilding software it is very postsible to create sites like this but never the less you can import the templates a an exiting webpage saved on your computer. or if you have basic knowledge of html you can maniculate it to fit your taste, or just pm me let me send you an e-book on html

thanks

Comment

I really don't agree with Vasili's comment. Joomla is still evolving and doesn't have a broard community compared to DRUPAL. Drupal has lot of good modules which will really make the site look good. You can install Drupal from Fantastico provided by Bluevoda too. Its easy to install. Once you installed DRupal. You can simply download the theme from Drupal.org and upload to your website which isn't that hard..

VIJAI
                    Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
                    www.vijaianand.com
                    www.igurus.net
                    www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

Originally posted by tmvijai View Post
                      I really don't agree with Vasili's comment. Joomla is still evolving and doesn't have a broard community compared to DRUPAL. Drupal has lot of good modules which will really make the site look good. You can install Drupal from Fantastico provided by Bluevoda too. Its easy to install. Once you installed DRupal. You can simply download the theme from Drupal.org and upload to your website which isn't that hard..
                      VIJAI
                      Drupal is not a superior product, despite the numbers in the Community....in fact, the only reason more people use Drupal is because it is simply easier to learn and still gives a reasonable first-impression when most are done.
                      The features built in and capable expansions, the abilty to select from more than 20x the add-on's than Drupal has, and the fact more people are actually sharing the effort to continue the progressive evolution of Joomla only attests to it's popularity and continued enthusiasm. Why would anyone invest in anything but a sure thing?

Drupal, although capable and reasonably "easy" for most, as second-cousin to Mambo (which is going private), will always take second row seating to Joomla .... it is simply too entrenched in certain generations and up-and-coming countries who still learn the web using it to ever truly emerge as the wonder-tool it was hoped to be.

And that is MY opinion, which is based on experience and factual "news" of the day.

Some Joomla Samples in My Portfolio > Overview Page (some are now "maintained" by others)

PS: You are in violation of VodaHost Forum Rules, listing non-VodaHosted websites in your signature! Do you HAVE an VodaHost account?

MoneyReallyMatters : hosted at Yahoo
                      IGurus.net >> hosted at RYTHA.com
                      FirstTimeCruising >> hosted at DotEasy

Comment

ProWebs Unlimited is a Preferred VodaHosted Provider

Originally posted by Maxamed View Post
                        http://drupal.org/project/Themes
                        This is the correct size , those templates are 10 times better then voda templates in their simple easy to fix style.
                        SO if you know how I can insert one of those templates into Bluevoda websitebuilder I would be thankful.
                        You will find the affordable professional expertise you can rely on at www.ProWebsUnlimited.com ..

Comment

Working...
                        X