Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto responder with attachments!!

Hi bluevoda crew,

Im having a problem with my outlook express auto responder.....

When ever I send a email using autoresponse the attachment appears as a .txt file when the recipient opens the email?!
    I am running a ebook website which ideally should reply with ebook or software once paid through paypal, all attached files are small and zipped.
    If anybody fancys trying it, please send a email to -

typingtutorial@ebookrevolution.co.uk

When you receive the email look at the attachments it will probably say message1.txt and when you download attachment it is just word pad with no software program that should be attached.What going wrong?

Ooooh Put the subject as Paypal........My outlook is setup to reply when it contains paypal.

Re: Auto responder with attachments!!

hello there,

i did send you a test email with paypal as the subject, but i believe that you have to check your outlook before i get the autoresponder.

ok, now one quick solution with your problem might be setting up an autorespnder in your cpanel so that you do not have to open up your outlook and the autoresponder will be also real time.
    nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

Working...
    X