Adobe Photoshop cs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Photoshop cs

Hello. I am from Croatia and I want to buy on line that product in some american on line store. But when I try it says that I cant. I am said because that product is in Amerika two times cheaper than in Croatia. In America is 600 dollars, and in Croatia 1200. what can I do now?

Re: Adobe Photoshop cs

Is that 1200 still in USD? Or is that after it was converted to your currency? If that is 1200 still in USD then shame on Adobe, and I would try to buy a copy on ebay

You can get a copy for less then $600 USD

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Originally posted by Watdaflip
      Is that 1200 still in USD? Or is that after it was converted to your currency? If that is 1200 still in USD then shame on Adobe, and I would try to buy a copy on ebay

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...s+2&category0=

You can get a copy for less then $600 USD
      I need original for my businness. I dont know if I can have copy. On that page says that it cost just 300 dollars. whati is that? real Adobe Photoshop Full Version or?

Comment

I don't think the ones for $300 are the full version. I took a look and most looks like upgrades (Updates from an older version to the current). If it will cost $1200 for buy it from a different country, then paying the regular $600 from ebay isn't really bad (its a shame its necessary to find a way around paying twice as much just because your buying it from another country).

If you buy it from ebay (or elsewhere), make sure you get a full version, not an upgrade. I hope that helps

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

You can buy it on adobe website and download it

https://store2.adobe.com/cfusion/sto...ionMethod=FULL

They will give you your activation key and all. It was like 833 Euros.. dont know how much that technically is.. but no reason not to do that and have it immediately

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thats pretty close to $1200 USD. I don't know why Adobe thinks they have the right to charge twice as much b/c people don't live in the US. Even though I live in the US, I don't think I'm going to ever buy a newer version of DreamWeaver since Adode bought out Macromedia and I don't like Adobe's business practices.

Register/Login Script

Comment

I would imagine that the price in other countries reflects duties and services that dont have to be paid in the USA. I would also imagine that it would have launguage support too. If i sell products overseas regardless if they are software or other tangibles the prices have to change dramatically because of not only duties and imports but that countries taxes as well.

The problem with the software is that they consider the download to be TANGIBLE as well as recieving the disc.

If he buys it off ebay, the seller is also going to encounter some difficulty in mailing it as well, and if its not done right, probably wont make it thru the border inspections, and never arrive at all. So then, who is out the money?.. the ebay seller, or the buyer, because if its confiscated at customs, I dont think they are under any obligation to return it or pay for it.

So.. what adobe is doing might in fact be good business practices, when one considers the alternatives.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Heres a link i found to CS2 which isnt the latest version, but should still do what you want and it is downloadable and available in Croatia

http://www.esoftwarevalue.com/checkout

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Theres no way that the import tax and other fees would amount to be that expensive.

And your right, there could be problems with shipping it across borders, especially in smaller countries.

Best of luck however you get your hands on a copy, perhaps you should look at a free solution (the gimp is free and is just as powerful of a program)

Register/Login Script

Comment

Go to like www.mininova.org and get the torrent version of it if you don't want to pay.

Strongly suggest you pay though, haha! .. and if you are buying Adobe Photoshop, get the new CS3 version and not CS2
                    Best regards,
                    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Well that second link I posted was only like 200 USD for the older version, which is why he might consider and it would still be supported and licensed.

Wat.. since we arent trading in those countries, and we dont know the full extent of what the costs are, its not fair to say what is or isnt correct for adobe to do, or not do.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                      X