My very first web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My very first web site

OK, I need a few opinions. Up until now I have never built a web site so this one might be a bit basic but I figure its a start. I am amazed at all the kind and helpful people here and that is the main reason that I choose Bluevoda and Vodahost. Please take a look around my site and let me know if I missed anything or if you would like to offer suggestions they will certainly be appreciated.

Boss50
    www.dspappa.com
    Boss50
    www.dspappa.com

Re: My very first web site

Wow, first may I say that you and your wife are very talented photographers. Beautiful work.

The navigation is interesting.

Best of luck with it!
    Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Boss 50,
      This is a beautiful site! Everything seems to be working, and all the photos load quickly.
      Congratulations! Good job!
      Debi
      DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

I agree with everyone, terrific job. Clean and easy to navigate. Nice work

Comment

It took me a second to figure out the navigation through the galleries, but it worked just fine. I really enjoyed your photography. I think you could add some more text in there even though I'm a firm believe that a picture is worth a thousand words, it's always good to read about history or background or anything really.

Overall, Well Done!!
          Best Regards,
          Alex
          Surveillance Systems
          Restaurant POS | Retail POS
          Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

thou8ght it was beautifully presented and laid out, simple and easy to get around ,

great work
            lina

Comment

Working...
            X