Private Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Messages

Hi All, I am relatively new to Vodabids and one thing I'm unsure of is, how will I know if somone has sent me a PM, it's just I have been invited to bid on projects, which I have already bid on, so I thought maybe I had a message, but can't find my private messages box/link anywhere.

Many Thanks

Dannilee

Re: Private Messages

Originally posted by lea06
    Hi All, I am relatively new to Vodabids and one thing I'm unsure of is, how will I know if somone has sent me a PM, it's just I have been invited to bid on projects, which I have already bid on, so I thought maybe I had a message, but can't find my private messages box/link anywhere.

Many Thanks

Dannilee

You would be notified by email if you had a response .... but you can log into your account within vodabids, there is a menu, as well as you can view your last message or bid you may have placed.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi, well I received an email inviting me to bid on the project I had already bid on.
      But I cannot see a private message box or the menu you are referring to?

Thanks

Dannilee

Comment

Just a word of caution do not reply to direct email on these matters only communicate through vodabids for your own security check out the sender if they have a reputation here or a legit website. there are to many scams going today were email address are being hijacked and redirected to reply to unexpected email can be dangerous as it indicates that that email address is live then watch out. spam city IF IT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT BIN IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
          Just a word of caution do not reply to direct email on these matters only communicate through vodabids for your own security check out the sender if they have a reputation here or a legit website. there are to many scams going today were email address are being hijacked and redirected to reply to unexpected email can be dangerous as it indicates that that email address is live then watch out. spam city IF IT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT BIN IT.
          I agree, I've seen a couple of these scams, and they're amazingly convincing to an unsuspecting person. Cant' be too careful.
          Best Regards,
          Alex
          Surveillance Systems
          Restaurant POS | Retail POS
          Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Working...
          X