Mutiple Domains How Do I Install ABVFP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutiple Domains How Do I Install ABVFP

I currentlly have six domains only three are in developement, my question is that I would like to install ABVFP and use it only for two domains (DASMOON.com and BLACKHAWKSITE.com). I have done all of the prescribe instructions on installations until step 7 & 8 (7. Create a database in your Control Panel. Name it “ABVFP”.. Create a user (or add on of the existing users) and add this user in the “ABVFP” database. 8. Now, type in your browser address bar: http://www.yourdomain.com/ABVFP/dbts_install.php) here is where I got hung up on; when I went to create my SQL database it created a Current Databases: called puregol_ABVFP Step 8 will not find the www.puregol.com domain to install. My question is how do I install ABVFP and direct it to my two domains I wish to utilize ABVFP? If I could make my life simpler if I park the domains not in use suchas hawiian-crafts.com, oahu-singles.com would this help? Please assist with these questions have been having a trying time with my sites lately. The site needed to use is www.blackhawksite.com Thank You. Dennis

Re: Mutiple Domains How Do I Install ABVFP

Delete entered in error!

Comment

ABVFP enables you to use it on all your sites, with a single installation.
      If www.blackhawksite.com is your main domain, then create the folder ABVFP in public_html. Upload all files there and install it there. Then you need to create your form, as well as the thankyou and error pages and setup your form with ABVFP.

Now that the installation on the main site is complete, you need to create the forms and relevant thankyou and error pages for each of the addon domains. You do this as before, and you set up the forms as you did for the main site form.
      there are some differences though:

1. You need to upload the file "dbts_abvfp.php" in each and all the addon domains folders.
      2. You need to copy the file dbts_ABVFP_config.php from the ABVFP folder, in the addon domains folders. Otherwise the first file will refuse to work

3. The action for the forms of the addon domains, needs to be set in "dbts_abvfp.php" instead of " http://www.blackhawksite.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php " .

This is because in some cases, depending on the browser and the settings in php.ini, sessions are not transferable between different sites.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

How's it going so far, Dennis. I told you Naval would be very helpful. Thanks Naval.

Comment

!!
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

now if I can get some help from you, Naval. I have posted a question about setting OnFocus parameters in my form. Could you take a look?

Comment

You All rock! Thanks for the assist.

Comment

Originally posted by dasmoon
                I currentlly have six domains only three are in developement, my question is that I would like to install ABVFP and use it only for two domains (DASMOON.com and BLACKHAWKSITE.com). I have done all of the prescribe instructions on installations until step 7 & 8 (7. Create a database in your Control Panel. Name it “ABVFP”.. Create a user (or add on of the existing users) and add this user in the “ABVFP” database. 8. Now, type in your browser address bar: http://www.yourdomain.com/ABVFP/dbts_install.php) here is where I got hung up on; when I went to create my SQL database it created a Current Databases: called puregol_ABVFP Step 8 will not find the www.puregol.com domain to install. My question is how do I install ABVFP and direct it to my two domains I wish to utilize ABVFP? If I could make my life simpler if I park the domains not in use suchas hawiian-crafts.com, oahu-singles.com would this help? Please assist with these questions have been having a trying time with my sites lately. The site needed to use is www.blackhawksite.com Thank You. Dennis
                THIS LOG HAS been Completed. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X