Website Extractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Extractor

I am not sure whether this is the correct place to post this question. I am sorry if this is incorrect.

I understand there is a software called Website Extractor which can extract everything from your website. Is there a way to prevent or mimimise it? Like password protect files or folders, etc.

I would like to hear from all you experts here. Thanks.

Re: Website Extractor

If you password protect files and directories, they can not be extracted.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You can do the same thing with any web builder, including BV, and there's really no reason to worry about it. If you're worried about people compromising your site, that's not an issue unless you've put the login details for your hosting account on the site somewhere, and I doubt you have.

Do you have a greater concern beyond this? If so, let us know what it might be.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks VodaHost and racefan20 for your comments.

Comment

same as above, there are softwares for downloading the whole websites, but they do not download the secure files or folders.
          nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

Working...
          X