Page through a book...How to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page through a book...How to?

Hi...What's an easy way and a cool way to present images of text... side by side... or in pages of a book? So the viewer can move through page by page..I will appreciate any ideas or suggestions... Thanks Doug

Re: Page through a book...How to?

Hi Dougnez,

I have not this myself yet, but I have had it done by webmasters at the office. I simply put my text in any format I want in a PowerPoint slide show (pps file) an have that published on the web. I don't know if this is what you are after...???

Or what a bout a PDF file with bookmarks?
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

....and you can have the PPS opened in the browser...
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom... PPS is not a bad idea...I'll look into that ... I was also thinking maybe jpeg or gifs images sized side by side in an I-frame with a slide ...
        Hummm...Ok I'm looking for ideas here at the forum... so thanks for your input.
        Doug

Comment

Originally posted by dougnez
          Hi...What's an easy way and a cool way to present images of text... side by side... or in pages of a book? So the viewer can move through page by page..I will appreciate any ideas or suggestions... Thanks Doug

Picture Trails has some pretty neat albums of this nature, all free and easy to upload to your website ...

David Undalicia (member on this board) has used some, and also gives directions somewhere on here ... Lis (larazovich) is another one that can offer tips, she uses this as well. It's pretty nifty!! Quite nice!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi... Thanks for the info... I'll search for those you suggest.. maybe David and Liz will drop in on this thread...Nice to see that you are up and running. Doug

Comment

Working...
            X