Dream weaver and frontpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream weaver and frontpage

I would like to know what dream weaver and front page are and how to get them and use them. I noticed someone said to use them to edit your web page. Can you use these in soho? I am just a begener to this, I will need some help. Thank you

Re: Dream weaver and frontpage

Dreamweaver is one of macromedias website builder tools. Theres a whole series and basically dreamweaver is an html editor with a page view wysiwyg editor and a code view, html editor. Frontpage is microsofts version of pretty much the same thing.

You were probably reading posts about editing templates, and soho template files are easier to edit if you pull the folder into one of these as a SITE as it changes all the files at once, instead of having to change each of the pages.

Yes you can make webpages and then IMPORT them as soho includes where you can sometimes manipulate your coding better than the builder itself does, depending on what you are doing. And if you are having trouble understanding soho, you wont grasp these any faster. Soho is more self contained then trying to learn html and what it does or doesnt do.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Dream weaver and frontpage

Dreamweaver is an all around web development tool, not just html. Dreamweaver allows you to develope webpages in html, php, jsp, cold fusion, asp, and asp.net. It also has functionality built in for css, java, c#, actionscript, javascript, and xml.

Also just a side note, M$ is dropping their support for Frontpage, its will soon be an absolete product.

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
      X