Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie, NEXT folding pages and flash intro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie, NEXT folding pages and flash intro?

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I am not only new to this site but I am also new to website building. I have absolutely no experience but I am willing to learn. Please forgive me if I do not use the correct terminology in explaining my questions.

I know what I would like my website to look like but I am trying to determine if I can create that here at Voda.

First, I would like to create a intro. page with music that would have animated objects moving across the page. Once the objects stop moving the visitor could then click next to advance. Is this called a Flash Intro. page? Can I create that here?

Second, I have seen sites that have something similar to what I described above but the moving image is very light in the background allowing the text info to be clearly seen. Years ago we use to refer to it as a Watermark. Example, a bird in the background moving across the page. I would like to create pages following the first intro. page on my site like this. Is that an option I can do here?

Last, when selecting NEXT I would like the pages on my site to fold from the top corner right of the screen the left of the screen. Giving the appearance of pages turning in a book. I've seen this done on a few sites but I haven't a clue how to do it.

I would greatly appreciate any and all help!

Re: Newbie, NEXT folding pages and flash intro?

Hi..... Flash is one way to have things move around...there are Flash Tutorials here at VH.... takes sometime to learn... Your ideas I nice... but that will be a big learning curve for you if you are new to web building... The Web Builder has many cool features and tools... that you may want to experiment with before stepping into the more advanced styles of web design.. Doug

Comment

Working...
    X