Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing up new customers

Can someone help me:
    1.I want to sign up new customers and get credit for an affiliate.
    2.I want to use my computor to do the web design work and publish the site.
    3. Do i use one of my banners to sign that person up or what is the procedure.

Thanks, Mrmagoo.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Re: Signing up new customers

1. have you already joined the affiliate program?

2. download bluevoda from here http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=1 and you will be able to design your own site.

3. They can use the banners on your site to sign up. Just make sure you use the link given to you in your affiliate control panel.

Comment

i am an affilate
      i want to sign up a new customer on my own computor - not theres - do i use my link to do this?
      sorry if i didnt make myself clear before
      Mrmagoo
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Hi, get your friend to click on one of your affiliate banners (Assuming you are an affiliate) & get them to join up with Vodahost. Let them do this with their email address & credit card details. Do not use your site/email/c/card/ at any point for this stage.
        Once your friend has the welcome email, they can pass these login details onto you for building site for them.
        Remember to make up a new folder on your machine for there site.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Do NOT use your computer to have your friend (or customer) signup, you are NOT going to be credited for this sale, because your computer is already cookied.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

if i understand this correctly - go to his computor, sign up, get the login information and then use my computor to build and maintain the website.
            please confirm this and thanks, but why does bv make it so difficult to do this? there should be some type of affiliate number to use and that would be it.

thanks, Mrmagoo
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

You do have a website, correct ?
              If yes, become a VodaHost afiliate, and place on your website a banner. Then have them signup through this banner on your website.

Please note that if they have already visited VH on their own, their computer is already classified and the sale will be considered a direct one, so no commission will be acredited to you. If you have reasons to beleive that this is the case, submit a support ticket to the sales department before they signup.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks - i am at the customers place now trying to sign up and i have clicked on the banner i have on my website - www.videopostcards.info and they ask me for first name and website but dont ask me to sign up. is there a special banner that i have to use when i'm at his computor to do this. i have checked my email address and received nothing there. still confused.
                thanks for the help
                we will succeed - once i have the procedure mapped out.
                Mrmagoo
                mrmagoo144
                www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by mrmagoo144
                  thanks - i am at the customers place now trying to sign up and i have clicked on the banner i have on my website - www.videopostcards.info and they ask me for first name and website but dont ask me to sign up. is there a special banner that i have to use when i'm at his computor to do this. i have checked my email address and received nothing there. still confused.
                  thanks for the help
                  we will succeed - once i have the procedure mapped out.
                  Mrmagoo
                  Not sure i follow. The banner on your website is ok, with your aff id, and it takes you to the BlueVoda website. At this point your client's computer should be "cookied" and everything should be ok, so you should now proceed to www.vodahost.con and order. However, it would be wise to submit a suport ticket with your details, as well as the client's details and your Affiliate ID, and let them know that this is a sales that must be accredited to you.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Please note that if they have already visited VH on their own, their computer is already classified and the sale will be considered a direct one, so no commission will be acredited to you. If you have reasons to beleive that this is the case, submit a support ticket to the sales department before they signup.
                    Thank you, Didnt know that.
                    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                      I didn't know that. That explains why I never got credit for an affiliate sale back in January. The person told me she went thru my link, but I know she had also already visited the site. I just assumed that she hadn't done it correctly or something.
                      Designer Fragrances | Aromatherapy | Candles
                      Outdoor Garden Furniture and Garden Decor

Comment

Working...
                      X