Contact buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact buttons

Not sure if this has been posted as a thread or not yet.

When I designed my "Contacts" page and inserted a "Submit" and "Reset" button on the page, it only allowed me to use the default buttons which are large and one color.

It would be nice if there was a choice of 10+ buttons as well as the ability to change the font and size.

As well, I would like to see an "Alternative text" field that allows me to put text on a roll-over banner or mouse effect. I have used the roll-over banner feature for my navigation buttons, but when you move your mouse over the button there is no text to explain to the viewer what is inside

Re: Contact buttons

Yes, and has been answered. You can use the Advanced button which allowes you to make it whatever you like: submit, reset, or other types. And, you can customize text font, size, color, background, even plave an image for background.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
      Yes, and has been answered. You can use the Advanced button which allowes you to make it whatever you like: submit, reset, or other types. And, you can customize text font, size, color, background, even plave an image for background.
      Thanks again naval for your assistance. One thing though, when I tested it, the email to me had the font and size values behind the Submit: field.

It looks like it is sending me the text attributes of the "Submit" button.

Any thoughts?

You can see my site at: www.exportbc.com (click on the little red maple leaf in the top right corner of the header

Regards,

Danny

Comment

What script did you use ? generally speaking, the bton should be "submit" and not "Submit" with uppercase S
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval

That solved the problem as I had it as "Submit" and changed it to "submit" to get it working. Thanks again!

Regards,

Danny

Comment

BTW naval, any idea how to get mouse over text on my product icons so that I can list the company's name when you move your cursor over the image?

Thanks!

Danny

Comment

Working...
            X