can anyone SEE my image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone SEE my image

I have been publishing pages one after another with no problems but today for no apparent reason I cannot see my published jpeg on one page.
    www.adonnarundel.com/flytwatch.html
    It's near the bottom of the page.
    Thank you in advance

Re: can anyone SEE my image

No, I just see this on were suppose your image will be "DISPATCH"
    Maybe your picture is so big?

Comment

Even if You look around, the video is not working as well, so maybe your files are too big and could not be downloaded very fast?
      I am not an expert, just my own opinion though.

Comment

I posted one just like it on the dispatch page. In fact that was the one I tried to use first. It was only after it didn't publish, that I decided to capture a clearer image.
        Is there a size limit for jpegs?

Comment

Yes sure, it depend on your web site page size, you can always make a smal picture and when someone will click on it, it will pop in a bigger view, I think this is the best way to increase the size, when pictures are too big, you tend always to have such a problem.
          What kind of software do you use?

Comment

I'm using snaggit to capture and save my images. It is only 54kb.
            I haven't been a member a month yet so I really don't know all the features like making it small and clicking on it to make it bigger.
            I am more familiar with my old site builder which had limited features. One of them was you could create thumbnails and then click on them to their original size. The downsize was that the thumbnails were a set size and you really could not see the image because it was way too small.

Comment

When you click here: http://www.adonnarundel.com/internetflytwatch.html
              Your page is not found.

I am not familiar of "snagit" so sorry if I cannot help you in this matter, I have Dreamweaver 8.
              I really hope I could help in this matter, all the best though getting all the help you need from here, I think you will soon.

Comment

I know about that page. It was the one I was working on when the computer froze up.
                My job is to work from my home on six other consoles spread across Texas to Louisiana. I am actually creating this website at my house on a computer somewhere else. It is froze tight and I asked the girl there when she got time to reboot the computer for me and that was two hours ago. I am very patient, NOT.

Comment

Oh yes you are.
                  I really hope I could help you here :(

Comment

I am using BLUE VODA for my site builder and publisher.

Comment

One thing I would love to point at if this does not bother you, it is so cool to have roll over buttoms, but be aware that, when you scroll over them, the color still noticible, I was looking at the other pages and they looked awesome, but on this page : http://adonnarundel.com/products.html
                      They look so bright, if you know what I mean, not the ones on top.
                      Just an opinion though.

Comment

You won't believe how it came about that I have those bright blue buttons. Yesterday's problem was that I had chosen some very nice buttons for the submenu on the products page. However when I published them, they were bright fuschia! I worked on it for hours. Then I started trying different buttons and they would be half fushia! Until I used the blue ones and they published just like they were with no fushia.
                        Stuff like this keeps happening! The first thing I do is run disk clean and reboot. But it didn't help. Go figure.
                        When I get all the other bugs worked out, I would like a cleaner look.

Comment

Maybe the computer is the problem?
                          You are saying you are not using yours, so maybe there is some kind of "bug" moving around, lol, it is OK, it could happen all the time, step by step everything is possible. You did a great job so far.

Comment

It could be. She had cleared it for me and I've already locked it up again!
                            The tech comes in at 9pm. I'll have him totally clean it. I hope it is that computer.
                            By the way, I went to your website. It's fantastic! I am an artist too.
                            I am anxious to use my blue voda for me instead of dataflyt.

Comment

Thank you, I am glad you like my work, I do a lot of amazing stuff, i hope one day I will do my own web site as well, I am here to do that, well, step by step like I said before, I am honored you loved my work, this made me happy.

I hope to see your work soon as well, thank you again.

Comment

Working...
                              X