Installation Assisstance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation Assisstance

I listed a topic on here before but got no answers to my query and now I cannot find my question. When I download the Blue Voda set up file using my browser or the IDM it opens up and installs ok but then when I restart my computer the programme just doesnt run.

Ive looked at the vodahost page explaining how to download with IDM and stuff and Ive followed it to the letter and it still doesnt work so other suggestions please!

I am running windows XP home edition.

Re: Installation Assisstance

I am running Windows Xp home edition as well and never had any issues when downloading any from Voda files.

I wish I can help you here, did you search it on your computer? Try to go to search and find it, sometimes it could be a bug but the file is always there.

Comment

Are you running any kind of firewall? if so you might need to let your firewall accept the BV exe file.

If not, then have you tried to download a fresh copy and reinstall...........

good luck.
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Try the following.
        • Go into control panel and remove BV via the 'remove programs' section
        • Once uninstalled, reboot the pc
        • Do a virus spyware check as some nasties can stop programs running
        • If all clear then do as David suggests i.e. allowing your firewall to accept the .exe file
        • Once you've allowed the file to be accepted in the firewall, do a fresh download
        • install the downloaded BV program
        • Run
        Let us know how you get on.
        Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
        X