Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form is up and operational!

Naval or David

I have uploaded my form (printable) for membership subscription. Can you have a boo at it and see if there are any additional features I can do or add to make it more seamless. I have thought about PayPal or even an online submission and thought this might be the easiest.

Go to: www.exportbc.com and then click on the red maple leaf in the header and then proceed to "Services" and then click on "Sign Up"

Thanks

Danny

Re: Form is up and operational!

I do not understand ? is this form only intended for printing? if yes, then it is ok.

Also, if it NOT to be submited but only printed, why did you use form fields instead of simple rectangles ?

As last remark: i prefer, when i need to have a document printed, to create a Word or PDF file that the user can download, fill in and fax me. HAve a look at this form and try it: after you fill in all the details, it creates a word document that can be downloaded: http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/montg...test_form.html
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
      I do not understand ? is this form only intended for printing? if yes, then it is ok.

Also, if it NOT to be submited but only printed, why did you use form fields instead of simple rectangles ?

As last remark: i prefer, when i need to have a document printed, to create a Word or PDF file that the user can download, fill in and fax me. HAve a look at this form and try it: after you fill in all the details, it creates a word document that can be downloaded: http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/montg...test_form.html
      Thanks naval!

I understand where you are coming from, however, you have to remember that not everyone (company exec's) think like you and me and that to fill in, download and then print a form may frustrate some. The idea behind filling in the details and printing right from my site is that they HAVE TO do it while they are on my site and will most likely walk away with a completed form. Otherwise they may download the form and then either forget where it went or will get back to it at a later date or time.

Danny

Comment

Yes, that makes sense. I can see your point now. However, you do not need a form for that, only the form fields.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks naval!

I am working on another form similar to my "Contacts" form. This way they can fill out the details and then just submit it to me via my web site. I can then just copy & paste into their profile.

By chance would you know how I can set it up where they can attach a photo or photos somewhere within the form section (similar to email attachments in Outlook). This would be ideal!

Danny

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Canada
            Thanks naval!

I am working on another form similar to my "Contacts" form. This way they can fill out the details and then just submit it to me via my web site. I can then just copy & paste into their profile.

By chance would you know how I can set it up where they can attach a photo or photos somewhere within the form section (similar to email attachments in Outlook). This would be ideal!

Danny
            Yes, use ABVFP. It will send the upload files (pics or whatecer else) as attachment to the email. It can also automaticaly create a database table and store all the info (files excluded) in it. You just need to add one or more (ABVFP will process ANY number of fields or uploaded files) upload file fields.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Quick question for you naval or anyone else

When I created my contacts page, I named the thank you page as "action.php" which works great. I have now created a signup form for my customers to submit data to me. I cannot edit the form to "action.php" again because that is already on my site. So iis t ok to save it as action2.php? or what should the action field on my new page be?

Thanks!

Danny

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                Yes, use ABVFP. It will send the upload files (pics or whatecer else) as attachment to the email. It can also automaticaly create a database table and store all the info (files excluded) in it. You just need to add one or more (ABVFP will process ANY number of fields or uploaded files) upload file fields.
                Hey naval

Have changed the form so that it is sent to me through a new form via my web site (have a boo again). Would be interested in knowing more about ABVFP to enhance my online submission, and for the time being will go with having my clients just email (as attachment) their artwork or simply mail it to me.

I wouldn't mind if you could provide some input as to certain features (highlights) that ABVFP could do for my site, would be great!

Thanks!

Danny

Comment

Quick question for you naval or anyone else

When I created my contacts page, I named the thank you page as "action.php" which works great. I have now created a signup form for my customers to submit data to me. I cannot edit the form to "action.php" again because that is already on my site. So iis t ok to save it as action2.php? or what should the action field on my new page be?

Thanks!

Danny
                  Yes, you can create he action page with whatever name you want, just make sure that the form action is the same.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Hey naval

Have changed the form so that it is sent to me through a new form via my web site (have a boo again). Would be interested in knowing more about ABVFP to enhance my online submission, and for the time being will go with having my clients just email (as attachment) their artwork or simply mail it to me.

I wouldn't mind if you could provide some input as to certain features (highlights) that ABVFP could do for my site, would be great!

Thanks!

Danny
                    You can find all details in the thread Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Then you can also download the zip and open it: it contains a Word tutorial on the installation and use of ABVFP
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                    X