Form posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form posting

I belong to a golf society and I am trying to design a form whereby the members can sign up for specific tee times. I want to be able to post this to a page that I can print out on game day. I also need to be able to show people, at a glance, what tee times are still available. Any help with this would be most appreciated.

Thanks
    Kevin
    Kevin Dwyer
    dwyer.1961********.com
    www.brgc.biz

Re: Form posting

What you want requires a somewhat complicated script. You need to have a signup form that also stores the players' details, then you need a php/html page that will retreive this info from the database and will display them. Of course, the whole thing should be searchable by date and time, or display a chart of "reserved" time.

I'm afraid this is not a script that can be easily created, you need to have php / MySQL coding experience. If you are interested in something professional, contact me with details about your requirements.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for your input. Is it dificullt to just do a form that saves the players data ?

Kevin
      Kevin Dwyer
      dwyer.1961********.com
      www.brgc.biz

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Dwyer
        Thanks for your input. Is it dificullt to just do a form that saves the players data ?

Kevin
        Having a form for players to signup, is easy. The hard part is creating a script that will allow them to select the tee time from available ones. This requires that when a player wants to go to the form and select a time, there must be a kind of draw, that will allow the player to select date, visualize the available tee times for that day, and then fill in the rest of the form with his details. After that, these details must be stored in the database, and when the next player wants to signup, the tee time chosen by the first must be displayed as "Non available"

This requires some custom scripting and it is rather hard to do if you don't have the experience.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X