Easy Membership Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Membership Creator

All I have ever wanted was an option that you click and add to you site just like the new PayPal options, where you can insert a code and it will auto create login for user's or a paid Membership login..
    I've looked at a lot of threads and a lot of sites offering Login & memberships but they all require too much brain power, time & Money!!!..
    I run several other sites hosted by other companies and they all have Login & Membership options.. I know it cant be that hard for Voda to add.. The reason i say this is that so many people ask for help on this subject and so many other Hosting companies already include it.....
    www.halo360.co.uk

Re: Easy Membership Creator

If i may, could you please indicate me one that does ? And, i don't mean password protected directories, i mean loggin / membership script.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

In the other thread he asked about a user count... that is what I meant by third party software... I know there is a way to password protect the website and have users login but the counter thing I am not sure VodaHost has software in cpanel for that... below is a site I attend that has a member counter thingy:

http://www.heavymetalmilitia.com/

Comment

This is a classic forum / blog users script. I keeps track of both registered users (usually through cookies) and visitors IP addresses and takes into account visits of the last 15 minutes.

Not hard to do if you know some coding. I beleive that there are ready scripts for that
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

cool. It would be a nice feature to have. Maybe you could school us in this coding operation, naveldesign, if you have the time. (for the counter option), it would be very usefull :)

Comment

NavalDesign..... Can you help in the script...

I would be so greatful..

Thank you
            www.halo360.co.uk

Comment

I'm afraid that this is not so simple. It requires a database setup and script. It is simple, but requires some hours of work to setup such a script in a descent way, and i'm afraid i don't have this time for now. Please have a look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gen...tml#post153308
              Navaldesign

Comment

ok thanks anyway... i will check it out later... i must go out now
                www.halo360.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X