Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pages look different

Hello all!
    I think I'm in the right place for this question.
    Here's what I've done so far...
    I placed every page at the correct width using the grid and box. Nothing goes over the line on the right
    I checked the center on page box on each page.

When I published and flipped through the pages online each page looked centered differently. What am I missing? What am I not doing?

Re: pages look different

If you create each page starting at the top left hand corner, ensuring a snug position, do not go over '800 width, and tick center in browser on each page, you should not experience anything different ...

I see you have done a few things different and have some pages that are not ticked "center in browser" ... Just check all your pages and be sure to republish with the changes you make ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: pages look different

Originally posted by LadyEye
      If you create each page starting at the top left hand corner, ensuring a snug position, do not go over '800 width, and tick center in browser on each page, you should not experience anything different ...

I see you have done a few things different and have some pages that are not ticked "center in browser" ... Just check all your pages and be sure to republish with the changes you make ....

YYYAAAAHHHH! That did it!
      Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
      X