Problems installing ABVFP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems installing ABVFP

I am having problems instaling ABVFP on a new website. When I click on the install button it tells me I have a problem which when I hit the back button has the yellow question mark beside the Username for ABVFP and also one beside Database Host.

I have created a username and password which I assume is not listed anywhere else, that is, I have created it in the installation page. Clicking on the yellow triangle tells me that it should be unique and nothing to do with the CP login name which it is.

The Database Host is a strange one as I have localhost listed and when I click on the yellow triangle it tells me that the Database Host for BV users should be localhost.
    What is going wrong?

I am sure it is something simple that I am overlooking but I have watched the videos and browsed the forum to no avail.

Puzzled Dominique
    The womens website that men love to read
    www.yourpower2be.com

Learn to look younger www.facialwizard.com

Re: Problems installing ABVFP

Panic over. Infact it was a problem in another part of the form which wasn't flagged as being wrong so I thought that it was OK.
    So if any body else gets problems installing ABVFP go through the entire form and dont just look at the areas with the little yellow triangles beside them.

Dominique
    The womens website that men love to read
    www.yourpower2be.com

Learn to look younger www.facialwizard.com

Comment

Re: Problems installing ABVFP

The little yellow question marks are NOT indicating a problem, they are just the links to the relevant help window. Where i beleived hat some instructions were necessary, i placed this question mark . Click on any of them and the help window, relevant to that section, will popup.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X