SEO - one page ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEO - one page ok?

I was wondering if you only had one web page does that hinder you in page ranking? if i had a second page and it was not linked to the first--because it would be a redirected thank you page after a customer paid and i had affiliates on that page would that hurt in seo. Would i link from first page and say if you ordered thank you and if you haven't you can check out our affiliates for something else you may be interested in. thoughts on what could work best.

Thanks
    Lose the Weight

Re: seo are more pages better or is one or two okay

Originally posted by 1lear
    I was wondering if you only had one web page does that hinder you in page ranking? if i had a second page and it was not linked to the first--because it would be a redirected thank you page after a customer paid and i had affiliates on that page would that hurt in seo. Would i link from first page and say if you ordered thank you and if you haven't you can check out our affiliates for something else you may be interested in. thoughts on what could work best.

Thanks
    Lots of possible ways to answer this, but it would be easiest if we know more about the page, and the site..
    Please post your URL - website name,address.. so folks can give you more relevent and informed answer..
    regards
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

CONTENT is one of the most important factors in SE page ranking. A poor site has always poor ranking.

Of course, by content, i mean real content: information, pics etc, not simply pages that are there just to increase the number of pages of the site, without offering anything at all.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks for the input-im waiting on my information (greetings)so i can publish my page for all to see and use (smile)
        Lose the Weight

Comment

Re: SEO - one page ok?

I moved your topic into the SEO room where more of us who work in SEO would see it :)

A one page website can work - but it will be much harder to move up the SE's organically - unless it is so specifically targetted to one subject - without a lot of competition.

I look forward to seeing the page - which if you post to this thread - we can then really help answer this question.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X