Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty Shopping Cart

Hi,

I started putting my products on my website through my shopping cart and when i viewed it on my site I notice that some of my items are duplicated with different prices or the wrong sku number. I would like to completly empty the cart and start over can someone tell me how to do this. My other problem is that I listed my site as under construction when I initially set it up on soholaunch. Now I can get the under construction off my index page. anyone know how to fix this.

Ming at www.mingshouseoffashion.com Please HELP!

Re: Empty Shopping Cart

ok, Ming, I can now access your page. Sorry, but I don't know much about Soho as all of the e-commerce sites I've done were all put together manually in BV. There are others on here to help though, so just be patient.

Comment

The under construction is in your template manager, go to that icon and change the titles typed in there.

To empty the cart totally go to the database management, tables, cart_products and CLEAR the table.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I know Karen gave you the back end method to empty your cart - but I would guess that you could have easily done it from the shopping cart end by deleting the products as a customer would should they decide not to order :)
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X