Naming a subdomain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naming a subdomain

Not sure how to name a subdomain. I tried to name the first page index but then when I went to open my main site the subdomain was there. What am I doing wrong? Also when I try to publish by adding site2 in the publishing box it says I can not do this. Anyone? Help?

OK I got the subdomain published under Site2.

Comment

FYI - Its not called a sub domain, its called a add-on domain. If you look at the below

www.support.vodahost.com is a sub domain of vodahost.com , what you did was add

an entirely new domain name. You added an "add-on domain"

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you and

Sarah, thank you for this pertinent info. I am a non-techy. I am learning very very slooowly. I was able to publish that add-on domain and now I have no idea how to open it in my browser. How do I find the url? I hope that is the correct question even. Thank you thank you thank you

Gwen

Originally posted by Sarah
        FYI - Its not called a sub domain, its called a add-on domain. If you look at the below

www.support.vodahost.com is a sub domain of vodahost.com , what you did was add

an entirely new domain name. You added an "add-on domain"

Comment

Working...
        X