Form Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Error

Have setup three pages according to form instructions and have two problems one: error_page and thankyoupage do not display but thankyoupage does get sent and contents does update sql database. The second error is I get a 404 page not found after all is completed. I have ABVFP residing in public_html and I have my pages published in ABVFP and my site (www.blackhawksite.com) I have dbts_abvfp.php in both directories and dbts_abvfp.cfig in both. Need help if files are in right directories. All forms are setup with dbts_abvfp.php as action and html are all copied according to instructions. I believe my files are not in the right areas (directories). Help!!!!

Re: Form Error

Hi,
    I am getting the same error, if you figure it out please let me know. If I figure it out I will let you know.

Dominique

PS If any body else knows please put us outof our misery.
    The womens website that men love to read
    www.yourpower2be.com

Learn to look younger www.facialwizard.com

Comment

Re: Form Error

Originally posted by dasmoon
      Have setup three pages according to form instructions and have two problems one: error_page and thankyoupage do not display but thankyoupage does get sent and contents does update sql database. The second error is I get a 404 page not found after all is completed. I have ABVFP residing in public_html and I have my pages published in ABVFP and my site (www.blackhawksite.com) I have dbts_abvfp.php in both directories and dbts_abvfp.cfig in both. Need help if files are in right directories. All forms are setup with dbts_abvfp.php as action and html are all copied according to instructions. I believe my files are not in the right areas (directories). Help!!!!
      As you might have seen, support is available for ABVFP through my site Support and Contact forms.

Dasmoon: Please provide link to the form page, i can't know ehere the form is.
      Also, make sure that in the ABVFP control panel, you have set the correct URLs for the thank you and error pages.

Normally, i would need access to your account to check what you have done and see what the problem could be. If you wish, send these details using my contact form as well as a reminder note (i get many support emails, i cannot remember each user and problem).

Dominique, the same for your case.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X