Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "expected end of statement" error

Dear all,

I am at my wits end. My web site has several links I obtained from Commission Junction. If I put one on the page it will work. If I put more than one I get the "excpected end of statement" error specifying line and character. I'm not skilled in html but looked at the lines and characters and cannot find the problem. I also contacted Commission Junction and they tested the links and all were fine regarding html. They wrote back saying it must be how it was published(?)

www.atozfuneral.com

Also, I get reports from others that say it will work sometimes without the error and most times not.

Would someone mind looking at it and giving me some ideas? I sure would appreciate it. Thanks

Re: "expected end of statement" error

Which one is the page with the links ? i visited your Links" page, but there was none.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

You can go to the travel or flower pages

Comment

Only two links on both the travel and the Flowers pages, both working ok.
        No error messages.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for another set of eyes and expertise. When the page opened you did not get that error? If not, is it my computer settings or ?

Comment

Working...
          X