Pages publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pages publishing

I have two sites shown in my signature. For some reason the coffee site is not loading correctly. The header keeps coming up with a green background (like my picnic site) and not the brown background like it should be. All the pages are in seperate folders and are published under the correct sub folders in my ftp directory.

Hopefully someone here will be able to tell me what to do to correct this as it really looks ugly!
    My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Re: Pages publishing

Hi, Coffee site is showing up fine on my machine. The picnic one has the wrong link in you signature.
    Small thing that I have noticed with your site? Is the pages seem to scroll slowly. IE just rolling down the page it seems to take a split second for the page to catch up with the cursor. I noticed this last time I had a look at your site.
    This maybe my machine, so please let others confer this. But it is strange that it happened last time I looked at your site but doesn’t happen with others i visit? I made sure that your page was the only thing running on my machine. But still got the slight delay. (Strange)
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

as far as the coffee site, it's showing up fine on my end. I too am experiencing the same thing with the scrolling in IE7 and FF.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I did re-publish the pages and maybe that fixed the header issue. Hopefully it will not do it again.

As for the scrolling I have no idea what would cause that... no customer has complained though.
        My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Comment

that's always good...no customers complaining, I mean.

Comment

Working...
          X