Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Email Software, Email Service or the hard way?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Software, Email Service or the hard way?????

This is Prototypesdirect.com. I am getting ready to launch a new web site on Vodahost hoping to increase my sales of my prototyping service. Obviously a email list is gold because of the targeted market and likely to do business 4-5 times a year with the same customer. That calls my site to be well branded to achieve enough sales to stay busy. I have already surpassed last year in sales but still have capacity left. My question is: Do I go with the email by hand to stay in contact and also send out a Prototype Newsletter(takes a lot of time-been there,done that) OR subscribe to a email service to collect the opt-in and let them store my list and use their mail service(monthly service fee that grows with your list) OR look into the future with hopes of success and purchase a email marketing software to do the same as a service and also do additional marketing (large $ output $3-400 that may come back in time). I think the second and third option would help with the all important spam-checks, opt-in forms, bounce backs and keeping a clean list most effectively. Automate is the way but which way. What have you found in your experience as a etreputor?

There is always the marketing strageties that will mentor you with their software. Anyone been there???

Can you help me to make an informed decision???
    Shannon Stepp
    ABS Plastic Prototype Manufacturer
    shannon@prototypesdirect.com
    www.prototypesdirect.com

Re: Email Software, Email Service or the hard way?????

Shannon.....Please do not create multiple threads in our Forums!

Your earlier thread has been indeed answered, as you can see!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Email Software, Email Service or the hard way?????

I obviously don't know what I am doing, because I certainly do not have any intentions of posting a double thread. Thanks for pointing this out to me. I will stay out of unchartered waters where things can happen that I had no intention of doing. I must of left the post up on my monitor and left for some reason. The post must of timed out or something and when I came back I must of hit "Post" or something. It won't happen again. Thanks for your assistance.
      Shannon Stepp
      ABS Plastic Prototype Manufacturer
      shannon@prototypesdirect.com
      www.prototypesdirect.com

Comment

Working...
      X