Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing from BlueVoda webdesign

Good evening (for me it is).

I have already designed many of my webpages with the BlueVoda design programm. Now I have already ipdated the software about a month ago and I have placed an order to bring my site over to Voda Host.
    Now I have received this ip address to publish my website with (75.126.169.140)but my version does not go further than .139. Has there been another newer version of the webdesign programm? I already tried to find it on this forum.

Thanks for your help!
    Dmitri

Re: Publishing from BlueVoda webdesign

Yes indeed, there has been another version (if not versions lol!) and you can download it here

Comment

Thank you :) I just saw above the topics that there was indeed a newer one... Oeps, thought I had saw it all. Thanks for the help! I will install it straight away

Comment

no problem, I knew about the notice, but still had problems (I overlooked the new ip and was trying to login/publish to a different server)

Comment

[quote=comevisitlondon.com]Good morning sir/madam (for me it is).

I have already designed many of my webpages with the BlueVoda design programm. Now I have already tried to publish it but l can't make it, it keeps asking me passwords please advice me on what to do

Thanks l will be greatful to hear from you soonest

Mr Frank felanga

Comment

[quote=felanga]
            Originally posted by comevisitlondon.com
            Good morning sir/madam (for me it is).

I have already designed many of my webpages with the BlueVoda design programm. Now I have already tried to publish it but l can't make it, it keeps asking me passwords please advice me on what to do

Thanks l will be greatful to hear from you soonest

Mr Frank felanga

You will receive username, passwords, ip publishing address and much more when you receive your welcoming email from Voda Hosting when you order your hosting account ...

Please click here ...

Once you have decided on and purchased your package, your pages built with the free Blue Voda Software will be ready to go "live"

Welcome to Voda :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi think I need to download the new version also ,as I too need to publish 75.126.169.140,
              would I save it to desktop or open the file,..
              with the old ip address75.126.10.3 recieve wrong password message,..any help will be greatly appreciated..

Comment

Download the new version. You can either open it directly (which will start the installation wizard) or first save it on your computer and then open it.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                X