Officially Announcing My Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officially Announcing My Website

I still fail to do the background music, i dont know how to format my music to mp3 but anyway here is my webpage without music to accompany you :( i am still working on the website btw. Kindly gimme your feedback to help me to improve my webpage ;)

www.molekphotography.com
    www.molekphotography.com

Nice! =)

Nice site! =)

I thought I would let you know that your "Product Shoot" category page link in your Gallery is not working.

Nice photos! =)
    www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Love the site!

You can send me the file and I will compress it for you.

REALLY LOVE YOUR SITE!

I love your photography. If its your first time, then you are good! Im not just saying that!
      Keep it up. really loved your photos!!!
      Ruth

http://www.okose.com
      Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

Thanks guys :) my first solo exhibition will be on Feb 2006, if you feel like coming to Spore to support, you are all welcome ;) Anyway as for the product shoot, i havent published the page ;)

Ruthie,
        how do i send you the file, to your email? i will try in a while, i have few files tho, will that be troublesome..hehe.....
        www.molekphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lala
          Thanks guys :) my first solo exhibition will be on Feb 2006, if you feel like coming to Spore to support, you are all welcome ;) Anyway as for the product shoot, i havent published the page ;)

Ruthie,
          how do i send you the file, to your email? i will try in a while, i have few files tho, will that be troublesome..hehe.....
          I thought the photos were brilliant!A big inspiration to knuckleheads like me who are gonna build their first site!Thanks!

Comment

Beautiful

Your site is by far one of the nicest I have checked out today. Your photography is beautiful. Excellant job.

I would value your eye if you can spare the time. I am far from a professional photographer, but at least on the composition of my pages.
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X