Mouse-over navigation bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse-over navigation bar

Since the upgrade (from Bluevoda 7-something to 9.1) the buttons of the navigation bar are disappearing when rolling over with the mouse. Only a little square with red cross remains. The buttons are visible again when refreshing, but then disappear again when rolling over...
    I had to remove all navigation bars and reinstall them...
    Is this a known problem, or is there another solution/work-around?
    I created several sites and don't want to redo them all...

Thanks for your help!

Re: Mouse-over navigation bar

What about if you re-publish the page would that solve the problem

egar50

www.thesoftwarebay.com
    egar50

www.thesoftwarebay.com
    Computer Software, Magazines and Books

Comment

Originally posted by geertb
      Since the upgrade (from Bluevoda 7-something to 9.1) the buttons of the navigation bar are disappearing when rolling over with the mouse. Only a little square with red cross remains. The buttons are visible again when refreshing, but then disappear again when rolling over...
      I had to remove all navigation bars and reinstall them...
      Is this a known problem, or is there another solution/work-around?
      I created several sites and don't want to redo them all...

Thanks for your help!
      Is this happening in the design view, in BV, or on your actual site?

If it's in BV, then I suspect that the button you have chosen for the mouse-over has changed or been replaced. You may have to go through each page and check, I'm afraid. If it's not happening on the actual published website then it should be okay, as the original button is still on your server. Check that by publishing a page again, clearing your cache and testing the re-published page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Dear friends,

thanks for replying.
        I'l explain in my best English...:
        The problem is not occuring when opening the page in BlueVoda on my PC and making a preview in IE. Then everything is OK.
        But when I publish them on the net, the roll-over is not working properly.
        I worked with an older version before in which the mouse-over didn't exist.
        Bur now, every page I am editing and saving, I am forced to remove all navigation bars and to re-insert them again...

A lot of work and trouble, so I was wondering if others had the same problem and what could be done.

Regards

Comment

Re: Mouse-over

Hi folks,

I have started my own business site and am looking for some help on a matter.

I have found a very nice effect at the following site http://www.paving.org.uk/ and would like to know how to create the same effect on my site.

The effect seems to be a mouse over effect, in that as the mouse passes over a certain area - the center of the page seems to change. This happens without clicking the mouse.

The navigations bars are the easy part which I am sure to get round.

Any advice here would be most welcome
          Kind Regards
          Rob
          www.gnjgf.co.za
          www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Working...
          X