Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with $%*#**$(#) shopping cart....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with $%*#**$(#) shopping cart....

I am attempting to install my third shopping cart - OS Commerce, after having no luck with Zen Cart or Comersus. I have been trying to install throug the link in Fantastico for approx 1.5 hours and keep getting various error messages. The latest is:

The installation can not be completed:

- You chose to install in the main directory of the domain its****booking.com, but there are conflicting filenames, therefore we can not proceed. Following filenames already exist in the main directory of the domain its****booking.com (path="/home2/singing/public_html/").You must manually remove these files before proceeding with auto-installation:
    fantversion.php
    index.php

The list was larger initially, but I managed to find and delete the rest of the files - cannot seem to locate these last two. Basically, I need to know what should be in my root directory and I will delete the rest to try and make this install work..... I have checked out the OSC tutorials, but the install one looks nothing like the process I am going through with the Fantastico link - so I am even more lost. I am sure this is a very simple process if you know what you are doing, unfortunately I don't - HELP!!

you can not install on your root directory it will not work, especialy if you arlready have a crt installed on that directory. Create a subdirectory.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X