Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact form

Hello

The action.php comes up fine when I submit a message through it but I never receive the email (i have setup a forwarder for all my mail to go to a anoth email address)

Any ideas?

Danny

Re: Contact form

Please provide link to form.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Got it up and running!

Thanks for responding there naval. Seems (for whatever reason) that when the server went down and wiped out all my files that when I re-published my templates, the code for the action.php page was missing the script that was pasted in for my email address.

It was working fine before the server went down

On another side, I want to split my sign-up form into two parts (i.e. signup1 and signup2. How do I set signup1 with a button to go to page 2 where they will then be prompted to "submit" the form.

Page 1 will have the personal data and page 2 will have company information.

Thanks!

Danny

Comment

Hi Danny,

click on the links in my signature for the multipage form example and tutorial.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval!

I did as your tutorial explained however, when I created the html box (before the fields) and pasted the code in, the code appears when I go to preview the page. Shouldn't the code inside the html box be hidden?

What am I missing?

Thanks

Danny

Comment

Please read the WHOLE tutorial. The page needs to be published as php!!
            This meand that it will only work when published, not in preview.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks naval!

Everything is working just great and the two part form is running smooth thanks to you. I had seen your tutorial awhile back but could not remember where it was and forgot it was you had posted the link.

When the time comes and my site is up, I wouldn't mind finding ways to make it more dynamic with the use of your forms program.

Danny

Comment

Working...
              X