Form Maker Pro Installation fmp folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Maker Pro Installation fmp folder

Shazmar - I have uploaded (2 attempts) the fmp file and checked the 755 properties on the c-panel. When I try www.mydomain.com/fmp/install.php I get the following error message - Template Error: set_root: tpl is not a directory.
    Halted.
    From previous threads I read that this could be a probelm with not loading all the files so I re-loaded them again and I still get the same error message.
    Could some-one please give me a clue where to go next?
    www.transslo.com

Re: Form Maker Pro Installation fmp folder

Originally posted by Shazmar
    Shazmar - I have uploaded (2 attempts) the fmp file and checked the 755 properties on the c-panel. When I try www.mydomain.com/fmp/install.php I get the following error message - Template Error: set_root: tpl is not a directory.
    Halted.
    From previous threads I read that this could be a probelm with not loading all the files so I re-loaded them again and I still get the same error message.
    Could some-one please give me a clue where to go next?
    www.transslo.com
    Hi, I don't remember much about this as I gave up the ghost and used ABVFP instead. BUT I do remember a problem with file transfer. We had to go into each folder and make sure all files were copied individually as the folder copying missed some out for one reason or another. This could be the root of your problem.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi, Ditto with Amanda. i have installed it 3 times now & had to go through each folder & file to check not only the files, but the file size's (dont worry about 1 or 2 KB) But it has always been some thing that was missing.

Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks very much for the information about the files. I think I shall have a go with ABVFP and see if I have better success. Whatch this space!

Comment

Working...
        X