im caching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im caching

Recently I have decided to redo my website, change it completely. So what I did to get rid of the old website pages was by going to "open an existing page" and deleting them in that way. You know by right clicking on them and going to delete. When I made my first hyperlink I saved it as "page 2", which was the same name I gave to my second page on the old website. When I went to preview my site and clicked on the page two link, I got the old page two from my previous website. I tried refreshing the page, but it did'nt make any difference.

Re: A problem

Originally posted by Tygra
    Recently I have decided to redo my website, change it completely. So what I did to get rid of the old website pages was by going to "open an existing page" and deleting them in that way. You know by right clicking on them and going to delete. When I made my first hyperlink I saved it as "page 2", which was the same name I gave to my second page on the old website. When I went to preview my site and clicked on the page two link, I got the old page two from my previous website. I tried refreshing the page, but it did'nt make any difference.
    Hi, try clearing your cache. Your old pages may well be stored in your pc's cache. To clear the cache hit F5 repeatedly or hold down the shift key and hit refresh which forces a new download from the server.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: im caching

click the below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You know with the CC Cleaner, do you go to "recently typed URL's" to get rid of them, or is it something else?

Comment

Personaly I just keep the default settings & hit Run. Gives everything a spring clean. Worth doing the same with issues. Then its worth starting a defrag, this will give you time to go & make a nice cupper & a light sandwich, plus stick your feet up for 2 mins. Should all be running fine after your last gulp of tea. Lol.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X