Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• membership based website

Hi,
    can i create a membership based website and a loyalty based website for my website customers?
    and also,how can i have two different shopping carts for two different websites?do i get to host two different websites with two different shopping carts but ONE merchant account on vodahost for $7.95 a month?
    my kind of website is www.mypoints.com but a less complicated version(simple)
    and also How do i track purchases my customers make when they click on the affiliate program banners?i mean when i am affiliate of amazon.com ,is there any way i know who has made purchase from amazon.com?

1) Yes, you can create any type of website you like.
    2) Yes you can have multiple websites and shopping carts on one account.
    3) Amazon should provide you with a statstics page...(we do for our affiliates).

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah
      1) Yes, you can create any type of website you like.
      2) Yes you can have multiple websites and shopping carts on one account.
      3) Amazon should provide you with a statstics page...(we do for our affiliates).
      what i meant was ,there softwares or programs out there which cost extra to have membership based integration on the website.Does voda host has something like that which can make it easy for me to create that kind of website.can anyone explain a part of it if there is such program/software.

Comment

We do not offer any membership management scripts. these can be very expensive and
        run into the thousands of dollars... A very simple and cheap solution is one called
        amember...Click on the link below to learn more.

http://www.amember.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X