Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what next???

Hello,
    I know you're thinking "WHAT NOW"......Everyday it's something new! UGH! I may have lost my 1st customer at Voda today b/c appearently my soho cart is not set up correctly. I've been checking around the forum & manual and can't figure out what is wrong OR WHAT TO DO.
    I am accepting Paypal only right now.
    I don't have a merchant account & don't see a tutorial on making my paypal account integrate with my cart. Is it something I need to do at paypal?
    Help again please!!
    Thank you,
    Lorena
    www.bounteousbasket.com

Re: what next???

Lorena, you just have to go to the shopping cart, payment options, and type in your paypal info. Theres nothing you need to integrate. At paypal, you should just go thru your profile and website payment preferences. Oh and type in the return url for the reciept page... nothing extremely difficult.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

LOL i just went and fixed it.. you had the PATH TO SSL in there and NO SSL... You dont need ssl for paypal. I removed that info.. and you are set to go.

Why dont you have a merchant account woman? I have free set up for you on the other forum... <glare>

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac
        Lorena, you just have to go to the shopping cart, payment options, and type in your paypal info. Theres nothing you need to integrate. At paypal, you should just go thru your profile and website payment preferences. Oh and type in the return url for the reciept page... nothing extremely difficult.

Karen
        Isn't the return url just my site url? I'm sure I've done that but am double checking now.
        Thank you,
        Lorena
        www.bounteousbasket.com

Comment

Lori

You should be good to go now! Good luck!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Yep...thanks........I am grateful that the "would be" customer was kind enough to send me an email that the old site wasn't even working so I sent her to my new site & it alerted me to the problem on vh...it turned out that I had also clicked the cards I accept ..IF...I HAD A MERCHANT ACCOUNT...
            I'm so gun shy at this point that I'm afraid to even write any content for fear I'll click the wrong place.........LOL

You've been a prize...I hope I can focus mostly on marketing etc now.
            Thank you,
            Lorena
            www.bounteousbasket.com

Comment

Working...
            X