Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Help me install a 3rd party script please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anyone Help me install a 3rd party script please?

Hello,

THe script I'm trying to insall is a member script. or data bace i'm not sure . I went in and changed everything I saw that said yourdomain.com. But i can't same to get to it. Any help would be wonderful.

Jolen
    www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Re: Can Anyone Help me install a 3rd party script please?

It looks like you are trying to install a forum, im not sure but i think it needs to be in a subdomain to work correctly in this instance.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac
      It looks like you are trying to install a forum, im not sure but i think it needs to be in a subdomain to work correctly in this instance.

Karen
      Yes Karen it's a registry form.

So i need the files in my public_html folder?

I have it in a sudomain where i intended useing it.

Jolen

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

Comment

Yes it needs to be in the subdomain in the public html folder. If you put it elsewhere then you will have issues. Also make sure you have the correct path to the subdomain and read the instructions to insure you have made the database, and added a user to it and this program has access to it. This would be done in mysql.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac
          Yes it needs to be in the subdomain in the public html folder. If you put it elsewhere then you will have issues. Also make sure you have the correct path to the subdomain and read the instructions to insure you have made the database, and added a user to it and this program has access to it. This would be done in mysql.

Karen
          OK Thank you Karen. I'll let you know how it goes for me. to get instructions I had to message where i got it from. Looks like this will take me a little bit of time

Jolen

Comment

Karen,

Can You Please tell me what this means. I don't understand how you set it if there in the same place.

File Permissions
            1. Scripts run under user click here
            2. Scripts run under the userid of the web server: click here

Comment

Working...
            X