Cube Cart Knowledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cube Cart Knowledge

As my knowledge of cubecart has grown i have picked up many useful bits of information on how to skin the cart and am thinking of creating an ebook to help others to do the same to make it as easy as possible for them.

I know the cart can be a bit tedius to skin for newies not acustomed to coding etc and is probably why some of you have turned your backs on it but it really is one of the easiest carts to skin once you know how.

Obviously this is not going to be an overnight thing and could take some time to accomplish so at this point in time i'd just like to get an idea of how many people would be interested in this and whether there is anything in particular you'd like to see in it.

Al suggestions welcomed.

Mods if this in the wrong area please forgive me!
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Yes Santa Would

ho ho ho ho ho ho something christmasy
    Ho Ho Ho

Comment

Re: Would anyone be interested

Hey Mook! I for one would be interested! I am helping two other people who have hosting accounts with vodahost set up their cubecart stores and I am in the process of creating a store using cubecart. I have a difficult time getting around their forum and you have already helped me a couple of months ago. So I say, go at it...let us know when you have it together and I would buy it. I like cubecart, but just haven't had the time to play around with it as much as I would like. Great idea!
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi, might be worth having a check to make sure no one has done this on the cube cart forum. Or even getting some feed back from there as well.

Good luck, (will be interested in reading this)
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for your input guys.

I'll check over at the cubecart forum whether anyone has done something like this as you say, If it nobody has then i'll also be asking the mods at cubecart to overlook the finished poduct once i'm done to make sure they're ok with it. Can't really see them saying no to be honest as there will be links back to them and it's free publicity.lol

As for the price, well i wasn't going to charge for it to be honest,just thought it would be nice to help out some guys here on the forum. If anyone else is interested in this
          FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Re: Yes Santa Would

Originally posted by Santa Claus
            ho ho ho ho ho ho something christmasy
            Santa has global warming got you all confused? I'm not sure if you're really late or really early???? lol

Comment

Working...
            X