Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simplistic Forms....

Hello to all,

I have a quick question regarding forms. When it comes to creating basic forms, you tend to pick multipart/form data in order to create your form
    But what do these options do to the form itself?

I'm referring to options such as:

- application/x-www-form-urlencoded
    - multipart/form data
    - text-plain

Any responses will be gladly appreciated.

Dahij.

Re: Simplistic Forms....

These options have to do with the way (the script) used to process (send) the form info.

However, the most common way to process the form info is by means of a php script. In this case it is imperative that you use "multipart/form data" or your script will not work.

If you are using sendmail, and depending on your configuration, application/xxx-www-form-urlencoded is required.
    Text/plain would be required for direct emails.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,
      I'm note sure if I should post my question here, but here it goes:
      I've manage to finish my form and it's working nicely, but 3 of the fields on the form page that I've made are coming up with a yellow background. When I double click to edit it's showing the white colour and all seems ok, But when it's published comes up in yellow. How can I fix it? (Make it all white). Here is the link: http://www.nzbrtours.com/form.html

Many thanks in advance,
      Flavio
      N Z B R
      t o u r s
      New Zealand Tours
      Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
      Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
      Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
      Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

This has nothing to do with you or your BlueVoda. You most probably have installed on your computer Google's tollbar with the Autofill feature enabled. This feature turns in yellow the background of the fields that it recognizes, to show the user that these fields can be autofiled.

To me all your fields are white.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks a lot!
          It's good to know I'm doing things ok.
          N Z B R
          t o u r s
          New Zealand Tours
          Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
          Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
          Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
          Neuseeland Reisen

Comment