• PayPal Shopping Cart Creator

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: PayPal Shopping Cart Creator

I have set up a shop using the PayPal tools www.mercancialanzarote.com/shopping

I am having problems with the shipping charges. I want to charge 8 euros for the first item and then 2 euros for each extra item the customer buy in one order. How do I do that? At the moment the customer is charged 8 euros per item regardless of how many items they buy. I am using the add to cart button and under the shipping tab I have 8 in the base shipping box and 2 in the extra shipping box. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

There seems to be an issue with this, please use PayPal's site to create the buttons.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I don't know if I'm allowed to post here or not... But it isn't closed so I'll assume... I have several questions I'm a bit confused on.

1. What to do when we use the Options part of the "add to cart" when we add the combobox to the page with several "add to cart" buttons on the same page? Or are we allowed one per page (or possibly a trick to doing so?)

2. For the shipping tab of the "add to cart" or "buy now," say there is no shipping fees of any sort (since its an over the net bought service); but the "add customer note" is selected. I assumed that it meant the customer was allowed to hand us a custom note of some sort. But that doesn't seem to be the case (maybe unless shipping fees are entered or required?) Is there anyway we can allow our customers to add on a little note to their payment? Or is adding on a separate form with their transaction ID, email and comment required separate from the ordering process?

3. Atm I can't remember my other questions, but I think I will be okay without them.
        Editha

Website 1
        Website 2

Comment

1. You can have several option dropdowns associated to different Add to cart buttons in the same page. Create FIRST the dropdowns, then add the "Add to Cart" buttons. associate each dropdown to the related Add to Cart button.
          2. Not sure what you mean. If you check the "Allow Customer note" checkbox, PayPal should display, during the payment process, a "Comments" (or "note") area.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for your help. creating the dropdowns before the add to cart buttons fixed everything there!

And could it be that it doesn't show the customer comments area with the sandbox?
            Editha

Website 1
            Website 2

Comment

Hi, das anybody know where to find Like/Dislike button "thumbs up" "thumbs down"
              (a la Facebook "Like") I would like to put them under videos on website.

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                There seems to be an issue with this, please use PayPal's site to create the buttons.
                I have been in touch with PayPal and asked them the same question I asked you and this is their reply:

That is not something I can assist you with unfortunately. You're using the BlueVoda software to create a PayPal button but we don't directly support their software so I couldn't tell you how to resolve this problem. If you were able to modify the code directly we may be able to assist you but we cannot help you with the button creation process through BlueVoda.

I apologize for the inconvenience!

What do I do? Thanks.

Comment

This is not what I said. I said: "Create the buttons in PayPal's site"

This means that you create the buttons, and then you copy the code that PayPal displays when you have completed the operation.
                  At that point, to use that button in BV, you simply add a HTML box in your page, you double click it, and you paste in there the button code as you have copied it from PayPal.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X