Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing website

OK - so, here's the issue.

I transfered my domain from Web.com several weeks ago (so no, it's not less than 24 hours old) and have built a new website using BlueVoda (if you pull up my URL it will only show you the old, and terrible website built using Web.com templates).

HOWEVER, when I publish my website making sure EVERYTHING is correct and of course the file is saved as index.html without any caps it says it's succesfully published BUT.... nothing changes.

I've gone through all the forums and cannot find a solution, someone please help me?

I have also emailed and called VodaHost repeatedly and have no been assisted...

BUT what is interesting is that the page DOES publish to my temporary URL, why would that be?

Feel free to add me on MSN as I would GREATLY appreciate anyone that would talk to me and help to walk me through this so I can get the new website up and begin turning a profit again.

afws04********.com

Re: Cannot publish website

Hi

If you would be kind enough to post the link to your domain, we could have a look and see if is a cache problem or other ...

If you would also describe what it is we should see on the page, whether it is new or old this will also help ...

It would also help if we knew which server you were on, there has been server changes recently and you may have been affected, and until you switch your new ip for publishing, changes will not show ....

So we need a few more details before we can assist you ...

This might help too ...

It also would not hurt to try downloading and installing the latest version of blue voda

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It's AidenDesigns.com.

Right now the current design from my old web design host company has a somewhat cream background and a .gif rotating banner at the top, etc

The new website SHOULD have a black background and a silver logo at the top with a banner below it, etc.

By server you mean 75.126.169.138 ???

Comment

I've also got the latest version already.

Comment

Working...
        X