Itunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itunes

My computer converted all my music files from Media Player to Itunes and now I can't add songs to my website. Wrong format I guess????

Any suggestions??

Danielle
    www.vincentvonfrankenberg.com
    Danielle

Re: Itunes

No, your computer didn't convert anything, at least i beleive. I beleive that you have set Quick Time as default player, and the files appear with the icon of quick time. Use Windows Explorer to view any of your files, right click it and select properties. You can then see if it is mp3. Now there is a "Open with ...." and a "Change" button. Click on the Change button and select (if you want) Windows Media Player from the list of programs.

Automatically all mp3's will appear next time with the Media Player icon.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
      No, your computer didn't convert anything, at least i beleive. I beleive that you have set Quick Time as default player, and the files appear with the icon of quick time. Use Windows Explorer to view any of your files, right click it and select properties. You can then see if it is mp3. Now there is a "Open with ...." and a "Change" button. Click on the Change button and select (if you want) Windows Media Player from the list of programs.

Automatically all mp3's will appear next time with the Media Player icon.
      Navaldesign,

We do have a **** and when we installed the program to be able to download songs to it....it did move all of our songs from Media Player to Itunes. So when I tried to change the song on my page it did not recognize it or it just woundn't play it. If I change the button will it then mess with Itunes?
      Danielle

Comment

Hi.. Naval is right... some how you are going to have to figure out a way to seperate the two different music formats; I-Tunes vs Quick Time or Media Player... and Naval is again right when he states that Quick Time should be your default...(works well with BV).. SO look for your MIME setting in your computer through Quick Time Program File...It's a bit tricky because music player programs are all so propietory... hope that helps... Doug

Comment

Working...
        X