Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you feel Yahoo mail beta is good?

Hi,
    I am not yet started to using the new version of yahoo.I had just signed in. The service got a good graphics,but the drawback is it takes lot of time to mail.

Whats your opinion......
    Home Contents Insurance

Re: Do you feel Yahoo mail beta is good?

Hate it! .. get the new and improved Windows Live Hotmail!

It's off the hook! haha
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I respectfully disagree with Jeremy and run from anything Hotmail does. Dislike it immensely. But do have one email account with them.

I have 2 accounts with Yahoo that have been using the beta for close to a year (whenever it was first truly beta :) ) - I have no problems with it - and it doesn't take me any time at all to mail - not sure why you're having that problem - unless your virus software is taking time scanning the mail - which wouldn't be yahoo.

(By the way, you don't want to know how many email accounts I have!)
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
        I respectfully disagree with Jeremy and run from anything Hotmail does. Dislike it immensely. But do have one email account with them.

I have 2 accounts with Yahoo that have been using the beta for close to a year (whenever it was first truly beta :) ) - I have no problems with it - and it doesn't take me any time at all to mail - not sure why you're having that problem - unless your virus software is taking time scanning the mail - which wouldn't be yahoo.

(By the way, you don't want to know how many email accounts I have!)
        Hey,

The only reason I like the new Live Hotmail by Microsoft they offer the feature to set up your e-mail accounts instead of using the ones supplied with the cPanel which is a big plus with all the extra features you can do.

The Yahoo I find has a hard time with the spamming, all I get is spam in my Junk folder and I always have to delete it.
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

LOL Jeremy, in my hotmail I get the spam right to my in folder - they've never done well with that. I Yahoo - it all goes to my spam folder. And it will automatically empty your junk folder if you don't do so. I like being able to go through it though - as occasionally a real mail goes there. I guess I've got Yahoo programmed well, though.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

LOL .. Everyone has their favourites! haha
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

re: yahoo beta
              no its got so many buggs in it the pages keep closing on me when im trying to send mail and those pop adds suck!! Not to mention the anouying comments and suggetions I want to kill it all together and go back to the regular yahoo enough ranting from me
              Thanks
              Tim Norden

http://www.twistedpearpromos.com/
              inbox@twistedpearpromos.com/

Comment

Working...
              X