Page Name Confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Name Confusion

Hi i have set up a site which has just one long page. I named it as index but when i navigate to the site the page name shows as automate your life (which was a second page i setup and named but then deleted)
    I want to name the page with the title of the heading of the page, which is Earn money while you sleep..automatically.Do i just save the page as indexearnmoneywhileyousleep. Or does the index have to be a seperate page.. . Also, i just want to make sure i've got this right. Does the name of the page correspond to the title of the listing in a search engine. ie earn money while you sleep will show as same in search engine listing?
    Tony www.auto-lotto-wins.com

Re: Page Name Confusion

Hi Anthony...Your 1st page to come up when your site opens is published as "index"... in webuilder go to page properties (right click anywhere on page) that's where you put in the Title of the page... in page properties go to metatag tab and be sure to put in a decription.. the search engines will show you page Title and under that page Description... hope that helps Doug

Comment

Re: Page Name Confusion

Thanks Doug, answered my question perfectly.
      Cheers
      Tony

Comment

Working...
      X